Wide information Cookie.
Analyzing in detail our cookies allow you to:
- Store your preferences included;
- Do not re-enter the same information several times during the visit such as user name and password;
- Analyze the use of the services and content provided by papatartufi.it/eshop/index.php to optimize the browsing experience and services offered.
This type of cookie allows the proper operation of certain sections of the site. There are two categories: persistent cookies and session.
Persistent cookies: once closed the browser are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date
Session Cookies: are destroyed every time the browser is closed.
These cookies, always sent from our domain, are required to view the site and in relation to technical services offered, will be increasingly used and then sent, unless the user does not change the settings in your browser (thus compromising display site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information about the site. Papatartufi.it will use this information in respect of anonymous statistical analysis to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of users. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on the activity of users and as it came on the Site. The analytical cookies are sent from the same site or from third-party domains.
Cookie analysis of third-party services
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users in anonymous form such as page views, time spent, traffic sources of origin, geographic origin, age, gender and interests for the purposes of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site.
Cookies to integrate functions of third-party software
This type of cookie incorporates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or for the use of services, third-party software (such as software generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains that offer their functionality in the pages of the Site.
Those cookies are needed to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
Papatartufi.it, according to current legislation, it is not required to seek consent for cookies and technical analytics, as necessary to provide the required services.
For all other types of cookies consent you may be expressed by the user with one or more of the following modes:
- By means of specific configurations of the browser or its programs used to navigate pages that make up the site.
- By changing settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions might prevent you from using or view parts of the Website.
Web sites and third-party services
How to disable cookies via browser
1) Run the Chrome Browser
2) Click the Settings menu of Chrome, present in the toolbar of the browser next to the entry window url
3) Select Settings
4) Click the Show Advanced Settings
5) In the "Privacy" section click on the "Content Settings"
6) In the "Cookies" section you can change the following settings for cookies:
• enable saving data locally
• edit the local data only until you close your browser
• prevent sites from setting cookies
• block third-party cookies and site data
• handle exceptions for some internet sites
• elimination of one or all cookies
1) Run the Mozilla Firefox Browser
2) Click the Settings menu of this Firefox toolbar of the browser next to the entry window url navigation
3) Select Options
4) Select the Privacy panel
5) Click Show Advanced Settings
6) In the "Privacy" section click on the "Content Settings"
7) In the "Track" you can change the following settings for cookies:
• request to sites not to make any tracking
• communicates availability to the sites to be traced
• not express any preference on the tracking data
8) From the "History" you can:
• enabling "Use custom settings" select to accept third party cookies (again, from most sites visited or never) and keep them for a specified period (until they expire at the close of Firefox or request it every time)
• remove individual cookies stored
1) Run the Internet Explorer Browser
2) Click the Tools button and choose Internet Options
3) Click the Privacy tab in Settings and change the slider according to the action desired by the cookies:
• block all cookies
• allow all cookies
• selection of sites from which to obtain cookies: move the cursor in an intermediate position so as not to block or allow all cookies, press then click Sites, Web Site Address box to enter a website and then press to Block or Allow
1) Run the Safari Browser
2) Click Safari, select Preferences and click on Privacy
3) In the section Block Cookie specify how Safari must accept cookies from websites.
4) In order to see which sites have stored cookies click Details
Safari iOS (mobile devices)
1) Run the iOS Safari Browser
2) Tap on Settings, then Safari
3) It's up to Block Cookies and choose from several options: "Never", "Third-party advertisers and" or "Always"
4) To clear all stored cookies from Safari, tap Settings, then Safari, and then click Delete Cookies and data.
1) Perform the Opera Browser
2) Click the Preferences menu and then click Advanced and then click Cookies
3) Select one of the following options:
• accept all cookies
• accept cookies only from the website you are visiting: the cookies of third parties and which are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
• never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved.
If you want to explore the ways in which your browser stores cookies during your navigation and how to block them, please follow these links on the websites of the respective suppliers.
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
Safari 6.7 Mavericks: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
Safari 8 Yosemite: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=it_IT&locale=it_IT
Safari on iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265